Welcome! Thank you for visiting Kassa Me®.
The Kassa Me Network (referred to as “Kassa Me,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) provides a service that enables a convenient way to transfer money between you and others who are enrolled directly with Kassa Me or enrolled with a financial institution that partners with Kassa Me (each, a “User”) using aliases, such as email addresses or mobile phone numbers. We refer to financial institutions that have partnered with Kassa Me as “Network Financial Institutions.”
Content and Summary
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
- HOW WE PROTECT & STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIN THE KASSA ME NETWORK
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
- HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES OR SITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- OUR USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES AND HOW THEY APPLY TO GDPR AND CCPA
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the website or use one of our mobile applications or other Services, we collect your IP address, and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We also may collect Geolocation Information (defined below). If you do not agree to our collection of this information, you may not be able to use our Service.
If you open a Kassa Me account, we collect the following information from you:
- Account Information – text-enabled cellular/wireless telephone number, machine or mobile device ID and other similar information.
- Identification Information – your name, street address, email address, date of birth, and SSN (or other governmental issued verification numbers).
- Device Information – information about you: (a) from your mobile device or computer such as your device type, machine or mobile device identification number, Geolocation Information, time zone, language setting, browser type, and IP address, and (b) from third parties for purposes of transaction processing, identity verification, fraud detection or prevention and other similar purposes. For fraud prevention purposes, we also may link your machine ID with the machines of others who use your same payment cards.
- Geolocation Information – information that identifies with reasonable specificity your location by using, for instance, longitude and latitude coordinates obtained through GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell site triangulation. We will collect this data for fraud and risk purposes. In addition, some of our Services may ask you for permission to share your current location within your device settings to enhance our Services. If you do not agree to our collection of Geolocation Information, our Services may not function properly when you try to use them. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of Geolocation Information to enhance our Services, please refer to the settings available in your device.
- Social Web Information – including but not limited to your Facebook Connect credentials and email account information. If you authorize Facebook Connect, the plugin allows us access to your email address, Facebook friends list, and public profile (including profile picture). We also allow you to import data from other social web services, including but not limited to Twitter, FourSquare, and email service providers. Social and e-mail contact information helps you connect to friends and contacts for invitation and payment transmission purposes (as well as helping us improve the Services and fight fraud). Additionally, another Kassa Me user may mention you in a transaction to which you are not a party by “tagging” your username in a transaction note or comment. When you are mentioned in a transaction note or comment into which you have visibility (e.g., a public transaction, a “friends only” transaction by one of your Kassa Me friends, or a comment on either such transaction), a link to your Kassa Me profile will appear in the transaction note or comment and, if your push notifications are turned on, you will receive a push notification about the mentions. You may manage certain contact preferences and notifications in your account settings.
- Financial Information – bank account online login information, bank account and routing numbers and credit cards linked to your Kassa Me account. Kassa Me does not share financial information with third-party social networking services such as those listed in the prior bullet.
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and all-around great service. Therefore, before permitting you to use the Services, we may require additional information from you we can use to verify your identity, address or other information or to manage risk and compliance throughout our relationship. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification, fraud prevention, and similar services.
When you are using the Services, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect Geolocation Information and/or information about your computer or other access devices for fraud prevention and other similar purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13.
HOW WE PROTECT & STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your personal information using third party servers located in data centers in the United States. This information is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our office and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We strive to ensure security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your Kassa Me password with anyone.
If Kassa Me learns of a systems security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Services, you agree that Kassa Me may communicate with you electronically. Kassa Me may post a notice on the website or mobile application if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice of a security breach), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, fun and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions or your network activity;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement through the use of our risk and fraud tools which may include use of Account Information, Identification Information, Financial Information, Device Information, Social Web Information and Geolocation Information;
- create an account connection between your Kassa Me account and a third-party account or platform;
- customize, personalize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you updates about new products and services that we are offering to customers;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- perform other duties as required by law; and
- if you elect to share your Geolocation Information, we will use this information to enhance the security of the Services and we may use this information to provide you with location-specific options, functionality, offers, advertising, search results, or other location-specific content.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
Kassa Me does not share your personal information with third parties for their promotional or marketing purposes.
Some personal information is public information (including your Kassa Me username, Kassa Me profile photo, Kassa Me profile first and last name, month, and year of Kassa Me account creation, and public transactions in which you’ve been involved), and maybe seen by anyone on the internet, whether or not they have a Kassa Me account. Public information may also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through Kassa Me’s APIs or third-party services that integrate with our products. In addition to any public information, your Kassa Me friends list may be seen by any logged-in Kassa Me user.
We may share your personal information with:
- Our parent company, 360 BizVue, Inc. and affiliates and subsidiaries it controls, but only for purposes allowed by this document.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if 360 BizVue is compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, when it is necessary to do so to comply with the law, or where the disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of the Kassa Me User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
- Third-party service providers who assist us in providing services to you or who provide fraud detection or similar services on our or any vendor’s behalf.
- The other Kassa Me user participating in the transaction and, depending on the privacy setting of each Kassa Me account transaction, your Kassa Me friends and the Kassa Me friends of the other user participating in the transaction, or the public, through the Kassa Me feed on our website and mobile application and elsewhere on the internet.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (for example, fraud prevention, payment processing, or technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction to do so, including if you authorize an account connection with a third-party account or platform.
- Information that we share with a third-party based on an account connection will be used and disclosed in accordance with the third-party’s privacy practices. Before authorizing an account connection, you should review the privacy notice of any third-party that will gain access to your personal information as part of the account connection. For example, personal information that Kassa Me shares with a third-party account or platform such as a social media account may, in turn, be shared with certain other parties, including the general public, depending on the account’s or platform’s privacy practices.
- If you choose to use Siri or iMessage to send payments via Kassa Me or to otherwise use the Services, such use is subject to Apple’s terms and conditions for use of iMessage and/or Siri, as applicable, and the terms of the Kassa Me User Agreement. By using Siri or iMessage, you authorize us to share some of your Kassa Me account data (including your friend’s list, list of persons you have transacted with most recently and most frequently, transaction instructions, and transaction notes) with Apple to allow it to facilitate transaction requests made through Siri or iMessage on iOS. Data shared with Apple will be used pursuant to Apple’s then-current user agreements and privacy policies. You can grant or revoke Apple’s access to Kassa Me on iOS at any time under the “Siri” or “iMessage” settings on your iPhone.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and update your personal information in your account settings at any time by logging in to your account.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES OR SITES
The Services may contain links to (or allow you to link to) other third-party services or websites. Kassa Me does not control the information collection of third-party services or websites that can be reached through such links. We encourage our users to be aware when they are linking to a third-party service or website and to read the privacy statements of any third-party service or website that collects personally identifiable information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
OUR USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES AND HOW THEY APPLY TO GDPR AND CCPA
Google Business Compliance: “We already have processes to build privacy into our products from the very earliest stages, and we are continually evolving our practices, including Data Protection Impact Assessments, to meet worldwide changing requirements including those in the GDPR around Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default.”